Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Momma's Little Helpers


It took me almost a week and a half to proof the Galleys for MURDER FOR HIRE: THE PERUVIAN PIGEON (my upcoming murder mystery, due out in October, yay!!!) and this is why.
Foster is on the pile of unproofed pages, so I had to pull out each page from under his fat white bulk. Then the two kittens on my lap, Taz and Angel, needed to attack my pen as I proofed the pages. Haggis or Wookie (not sure which) took up residence on my proofed page pile, so I had to lift him up every time I finished a page. He settled right back down every time too...

Sigh... I'm done now, though. Now we'll see if they let me use my computer tonight.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Abyss of Silence said…

    They're getting so big!

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yea kitties! Don't they make good paperweights? I'll be looking for the book.
    --Peggy

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    They're getting HUGe, but still quite tiny in comparison to Foster's girth.

    They make very good paperweights...whether you want 'em or not!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger The Ferryman said…

    Ooh...good reading coming up in October!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    WEll, I HOPE you think it's good reading after you read it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet