Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

My weekend with Jen (the lazy way to post!)

For a wonderful and accurate description of my weekend, go here to my friend Jen's blog, Abyss of Silence. It includes cute pictures of my kittens, a description of our Saturday tea, the rather frightening quantity of dead jellyfish on the beach ('jellahs!') and much much more!

Thank you, Jen!

P.S. I haven't given up trying to tempt her and Rick into taking one of the kittens. OH no....

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Abyss of Silence said…

    Ya lazy so-in-so!
    :)

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Yup. And I"m wallowing in my laziness. HAH!

    anyway, I prefer to look at it as an homage to your descriptive post! Why redo what's already been done right?

    Hah! Again.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    Sometimes the wheel is already invented!

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uh, oh. Looks like we have to start a send-Zhadi-on-vacation fund so she'll have time to write for us again...
    Need more pics of fuzzy babies...
    --Peggy

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Peggy, your wish is my command! And I like the 'sending me on vacation fund' idea... Yes, please!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet