Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Kittens on Vacation

All my fears of the kittens being traumatized by a: my absence and b: staying in a strange place for a week while both Dave and I were in San Diego were obviously groundless. Here they are snuggling with Thoth, one of the resident felines at Aldtyh's and Ben's house. Yeah, they look REALLY traumatized...

We had an eventful weekend to end the vacation in San Diego, but I'll have to post on it later. Over 500 emails awaited me at work. Argh.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If that's traumatized, I want to be traumatized, too.
    --Peggy

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Heh. Me too!

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Poor little things--they were obviously frozen with fear---

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    Thoth? Isn't that the god of writing?

    Are you a believer?

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SURE I'm a believer...in KITTENS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet