Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Two Down...

Two of our foster babies found a good home today with one of my managing directors and his family. They took Serafin and Ghengis (now renamed 'Sinbad' by my MD's son). Ghengis had a bout of runny kitten poop, got some stuck on his bottom, and did the little dragging of the butt across the floor at top speed...and they STILL wanted to take him home. I've no doubt that these two have won the kitten lottery in terms of a loving family that will spoil them rotten. So the usual tears that accompany the adoption of one of my fosters were kept at a minimum.


All four of them had their tests and vaccinations this morning; clean bills of health for all, including the other five that my friend Maureen took to foster, and all were very brave. Loki and Raven, the little girls, are now curled up sleeping, overcome by the excitement and the vaccinations. My cats, now allowed to check out the little rugrats, are alternately intrigued and annoyed.

Now the question is, how long will it be before Raven and Loki find good homes? Stay tuned for another episode of As The Kittens Poop.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet