Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Woman's Brain Melted by Kittens!


No, not a Daily News headline...just the reason I haven't been doing much writing at home.

We recently adopted four kittens who were on death row at the Oakland shelter. This is a foster parent situation...and yes, I have actually fostered kittens and NOT kept them...but I cry every time I give one away.

Anyway, they're very demanding of attention, as are my seven full time feline children. So...most of my time at home is spent catering to cat whims. So cute...

Anyone want a kitten?

8 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Abyss of Silence said…

    Yer killin me! So cute!

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    I know...it should be illegal.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG! The seal point Siamese!! That was on death row?? I'd grab that one if I were going to add another one. My landlord though would go through the roof. And I gotta say you created a "Siamese mutt" fan with me after you found "number 2" for me.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Kayla said…

    Aww..
    Sweet kitties.
    I have a black and white domestic shorthair named Gracie.

    Your comment on Mr. Fab's "house where someone was murdered" cracked me up! haha

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    JB, Ghengis is VERY much like Mortimer in personality! He is so friggin' adorable and 'bunctious...you'd love him. Want a kitten?

    Hey, Kayla, you must've seen Amityville Horror! Thanks for coming back! And yeah....'awwwww' pretty much sums up life around here right now...

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Ghengis," That's a really good name! When next you feel like it take a bunch of photos of him and send 'em to me.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger Nabeel said…

    at first it looked like a cage but then i think it's a baby crib?

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Nope, it's a kitten cage...just gussied up like a kitty bordello!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet