Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Things I'm going to post about

In no particular order...

1. Army of Darkness - as soon as I find my photos from the shoot. I have a promise to keep.
2. A promo for my pal Adam and his career in independent films and documentary filmmaking...and why he once wore blue lipstick.
3. Sigh. Princess Warrior. I guess I have to.
4. Why guys on the Muni have to sit with their legs wide open in that 'bury me in a 'Y' shaped coffin' posture that leaves little room for those sitting next to them.
5. Dunno. I'll have to think about it.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    The Muni? What's that?

    ARMY OF DARKNESS!

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    The Muni is our public transportation system here in San Francisco. Street cars, buses, trains...

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Army of Darkness .. i think that is Evil Dead Part IV .. the movie !

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Hey, Nabeel! It's actually part three in the Evil Dead trilogy. I'd LOVE it if there were a 4th one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet