Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Away for the Weekend

The last Twilight Tour of the year at EFBC/FCC is tomorrow, so yet another drive down to Southern California to emcee the fund raiser. After that, I'm going to do a kamikaze trip to San Diego Sunday morning to visit Mo, Mumsy and Bill for a couple of hours, then back up to L.A that evening to hang with the sister-unit, and then back to San Francisco Monday. Brian is going to co-emcee with me, so I'm looking forward to sitting back and letting him do most of the talking, which he will happily do.

Anyway, I won't be online till Tuesday, so have a fun-filled weekend, all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet