Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, September 11, 2006

The Cure for All That Ails Ya...

The Buffy Musical.

At least it's MY cure-all. Mind you, some of the songs make me bawl my eyes out - Giles' song to Buffy when he's watching her train, about wishing he could stay and guide her...well, it pretty much sums up my ambivalence when I left Brian. And Tara's love song to Willow? One of the most beautiful love songs I've ever heard.

And then there's Buffy's 'Give me something to sing about' refrain. Tell me you haven't felt like that at one point or another in your life.

It's okay, Buffy. Two episodes from now you'll boink Spike. And that's GOTTA help.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    HAH! i have it at work with me and am playing it even as I type!

    It must be bunnies...

    And I accept your love.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger Abyss of Silence said…

    Are you jumping ahead?!

    Naughty!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    The musical is exempt from all other Buffy nights - Dave watched it with me a year ago at Lisa's...and I've seen 'em all, so I can sneak peaks at any of 'em! HAHAHHA! See, we have to watch more Buffys so we can get to the musical and the boinking!

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger David Fitzgerald said…

    It's true, Abyss o'Silence -I've seen the musical a jillion times. I love it too - and I love it more every time I see it. It's definitely worth jumping the queue for. We'll bring it next time...
    -D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet