Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Five Things You Don't Know About Me - Number 3

My first crush was Roddy McDowell. A nice harmless crush for an 11 year old, right?

I'm not so sure. I developed the crush, you see, when I saw him in PLANET OF THE APES playing Cornelius, chimpanzee scientist.

I'm not sure what this says about me, but it seems to affirm Darwinism in a strange, sick kind of way...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Yup. Most likely. My second crush was Christopher Lee as Rochefort in the THREE MUSKETEERS. What a honey...

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    NOW let's see if I can leave a comment!

    I was gonna say, telling the five things over a period of days fits very well for a blog called "Zhadi"

     
  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Ummm...just chimpanzees, I guess! I didn't get a crush on the dude playing General Ursus!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet