Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pale Dreamer cast


Pale Dreamer cast
Originally uploaded by zhadi.
I had the best of intentions of doing a post that wasn't based around one of my pictures on Flickr, but since blogger.com isn't cooperating (the connection keeps failing, according to the error message), here's a little piece of my past. If you're a horror movie buff, you'll recognize Ken Foree from DAWN OF THE DEAD, Josef Pilato from DAY OF THE DEAD, and Brinke Stevens (Scream Queen Extraordinaire) from many many cult horror films. In between Ken and Josef is Angel Boris, Playboy Playmate. And in between Brinke and Ken is yours truly with darker, curlier hair and minus about 15 pounds. We're talking about 10 years ago, people!

Anyway, this was a photo shoot for a movie that didn't get made, although we did film a trailer for it. The script was written by me and Brian and I'd be proud of it even if we hadn't had the awesome cast for the project.

More on this later. It's time for the work Christmas party! WINE TIME!!!!

11 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger David Fitzgerald said…

    Is that trailer still around? I'd love to see it...
    xo
    -D

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave Fitzgerald wrote:

    Is that trailer still around? I'd love to see it...

    Your wish is granted!

    You can find a copy of the Pale Dreamer trailer online here in quicktime format or here in Windows Media format

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    You need to go to AnonymousCoworker's blog and post a comment, because once he knows you've been in movies with stars from zombie films, you'll have a fan for life. Yes, he bites.

    (I'm more impressed you have a sword from Highlander. Did I say impressed? I mean ravingly homicidally jealous).

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    Should I mention that I have a drill thrall harness from the original Star Trek?

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why haven't I seen that before????

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Dave, I have it somewhere...but
    Kempis, how did you know that? I didn't even know you could find it! That's so friggin' cool!

    Cool, eh, Mr. Fab? I'm glad that you think so! I had a blast making it with 'em...

    MS, where do I find this anonymous co-worker?

    Other Lisa, I know you have that. 'Cause it was a present from me!

    Anonymom, I don't know... I'm a bad daughter, I guess. And there's even not any swearing in it!

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can blame it on the Producer (J.V.) he has it posted on his resume website under the "Directed by J.V." section of the page. All I did was google his name to find it, and then link to it.

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Redzilla said…

    Cool! Oh, the internet is an amazing place!

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger acw said…

    You know, as much as I'd love to go all raging fan-boy on you, I must say that most of all I'm impressed. The best I've managed is a few short films with friends that exploit the horror genre.

    Is there a place where I can get some of your background without pulling apart your archives?

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Kempis, thank you for giving me the link - I should've figured it was Jeff's site!

    Redzilla, the internet is a strange and scary place...but kinda cool. Except for those pictures of Lindsey and the rest of the stupid spoiled whore brigade without their g-strings. Ugh.

    Anonycowork (I'm too tired to type the whole name, dagnabbit), email me at zhadi@aol.com and ask me what you'd like to know about my background. I think that's the easiest way... And I just watched a low budget zombie film called BONE SICKNESS. Ever seen it?
    Did I mention I"m a zombie movie slut? I am...

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Zhadi wrote: Except for those pictures of Lindsey and the rest of the stupid spoiled whore brigade without their g-strings.

    There are pictures of the stupid whore brigade without their g-strings? Hmm. Sounds interesting. Might have to track those down. :)

    On second thought.. why bother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet