Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Holidays!

I'm in San Diego, spending the holiday season with friends and family, and just wanted to wish everyone the best possible Christmas and New Years! Not sure if I'll be posting any more while I'm down here (I tend to try and cram as much as possible into my trips down south, which doesn't leave a lot of time spent on the computer), but my New Year's resolution is to stop being depressed and get my creative groove back. So there, nyah!

Oh yeah...and be more mature too!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah right Milady.
    Kitty

     
  • At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet