Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Keeping my New Year's Resolution

...the one that involves posting more often, that is. This is gonna be a shortie 'cause I'm in dire need of sleep - a night of uninterrupted sleep, that is, without the monkey brain going 'EEP EEP' all night and keeping me awake - but better a shortie than nothing.

Tonight's post is just a recommendation to anyone who likes a: to read, b: zombies and c: really good writing. Pick up a copy of WORLD WAR Z by Max Brooks (son of Mel, doncha know), which is my personal pick for the best book I read in 2006. I'd like to say that MONDO ZOMBIE was the best zombie book I read (modesty does not prevent me from saying that I have a story published in MONDO Z), but it's not.

Oh yeah...and Happy New Year! May everyone's 2007 be better than their 2006!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will definitely vote for a better 2007!!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    There's ALWAYS room for more zombies!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet