Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Blog

Yup. You read correctly. I'm starting up a new blog at which I'm going to be cross-posting some of my stuff or, as in this case, writing something completely different for each blog. Why, you might ask, am I doing this when I'm already so far behind in my posting? Well, I'm hoping it'll help break up the creative constipation I've been suffering from for the last...oh...year? Either that or the pressure will kill me and I'll feel like even more of a failure than I already do.

I blame Redzilla, who invited me to join Vox. I trust that she'll clean up the splattered brain matter if my head explodes.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I gots da mop right here.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Just be reading to use it... I feel my brain doing strange seething, fermenting, bulding things...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet