Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Click and Comment

Okay...I'm trying to add something from a blog recommended by my favorite blogger, Mr. Fabulous. Not sure if I've done this right...but let's see. I need to add to my blog roll, that's for damn sure...

On Mondays, Cat has Click & Comment Day. She posted this to remind you how important it is to comment on other blogs. It truly DOES increase your readership and you most often gain regulars that will visit your blog day after day.

What I encourage is for you to click my renter. Then, you comment on the blog and click their renter or someone on their blogroll. Then you comment on that blog and click their renter or someone on their blogroll. Do this for as many blogs as you can. Sometimes they go full circle, and you end up at the originating blog, then just look up a blog in the blogroll and start the cycle again.

So, let’s get started! Comment here and I’ll either add your name and link to my post or use an auto-link program and let you add your own.

I really encourage you to do this at least to 5 comments if you have ANY time at all. It will give you the joy of sharing a few of your opinions on posts and bring you future readers.

Thanks and enjoy Click & Comment Day!

Are you posting Click & Comment on your blog? Add your name to the list with a link to your blog and I’ll come visit. If you do this you not only gain links but new blog-friends as well.

Enjoy! I’m going to try to do this each Monday. Why not start your week off right?

6 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Thank you! I'll check out the 'renter' thingee.

    I'm watching Sabre Tooth even as I type...

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    I've heard about wicked temptresses like you! My momma done warn me! And she was right!

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    I'm not quite sure how I found your blog, but I just wanted to say that's an adorable cat you're holding in your profile picture. I think I'm going to chase mine down and get in some quality belly-rubbin'.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Awwww, MS, that's Rico, an ocelot at EFBC/FCC...he IS adorable, but fractious. If I tried to rub his belly, he'd eat my face.

    Mr. Fab, I made you blush? I didn't think that was possible! Hot damn! My life is complete!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    I did a google search for EFBC/FCC and looked at some of the cat listings. Teshi is a funny looking (but adorable) cat (he looks like someone shrunk his head)! :)

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Teshi is a serval, and one of the volunteers called him 'spare parts cat' 'cause he has stripes, spots, long legs, long neck, stumpy tail...you name it. He's a funny boy, our Teshi...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet