Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Friday, May 12, 2006

OKAY...

It was another zipper this morning. A top I've never worn. The zipper kept opening whenever I...well, whenever I moved. Not even a TIGHT top. Just one of those zippers that would rather be open than shut. So I pinned the damn thing with a little silver kitty in a spacesuit pin.

What is it with my clothing this week?

I know, I know, I promised more weekend reunion...and I will keep that promise. But I felt I should give closure in terms of my wardrobe malfunctions.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    A wise man once said,

    "zipper better open than closed."

    Or something like that.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    It WOULD be a man that said that... :-)

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you're gaining weight? :) :P

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummm...t-shirts and elastic waist skirts?

    Good thing you're not performing at the Super Bowl Halftime Show!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Oh, J Branch, cruelty! I am, in fact, losing weight, which is the irony of the whole wardrobe malfunction incidents this week. Meanie!

    Deb, I bet my elastic would snap. So far today has been incident free, though. So maybe three times and the curse is off...

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Neither. She was EC comics. Y'know, the ones where shambling corpses came back from the grave to wreak vengeance on those that killed 'em and people said things like 'gack!'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet