Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Dropping in...

..and speeding back out just as fact. Pathetic to be a hit and run visitor to my own blog! I have to finish my weekend reunion post (yes, Debbie, I DID read your comments), but between a weird stomach bug (if you've seen TEAM AMERICA, just imagine the puppet puke scene and you have my Thursday night), a trip to Humboldt (luckily recovered enough to eat crab and oysters), those damnable CHILL rewrites (we hates them, we does, precious!) and a foray back into the land of Ebay selling to earn some extra cash for the equally damnable debt (we hates them even MORE...we kills them, we does!), my blogging brain has been set on sleep mode.

The worst part is that I really have been craving the writing. But though there's a desire, the will to stay up late enough to work on it beyond figuring out the where's and why-fores of windigos (a cannibalistic Ojibwa forest demon, if you're wondering what I'm talking about)...not a lot of energy left. But I'll get there...and I'll tae-bo every day too! And unpack the rest of my boxes! And find a cure for cancer!!! And...and...I'll...I'll...*snore*...

excuse me. It's past my bedtime.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sleep well, Zhadi and feel better. Write when you can. Must soon tell you about the rest of my week. P. and I had a bottle of the Navarro Zin with our Spaghetti Carbonara tonight. I think a case might be in order. And the Schoolhouse Red! Yum and thanks.

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    Navarro rocks!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Navarro zin was to die for, I have to say...YUMMY!!!!!!

    Debbie, how did Pete like the School House? I say join Brutocao! Although not for any personal gain to myself, of course! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet