Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Curse You, Bloglet!

How many times must I go and reconfigure my settings so you'll send my loyal readers their Zhadi's Den updates? Why will you not send me updates on the blogs I subscribe to? I haven't gotten an update in two weeks! Don' t you love me any more? Is it a conspiracy? I'm a busy woman, I need my reminders!

Speaking of busy, I haven't written very many posts the last couple of weeks (especially compared to my unusually prolific posting in February), but I DID post a couple of disgustingly cute photos of the two kittens that we're socializing. I'm looking for name suggestions for the two of 'em in case Ling Ling and Mononoke don't stick.

Cat names can change from kittenhood to adulthood, y'see. Tsavo, my big orange monster, started out as The Bumble when he was little and cute, segued into Bedlam when his unique personality started to assert itself, then solidified into Tsavo when he started dragging stuffed animals and fur blankets much larger than himself across the house and hiding them under chairs and tables.

Why haven't I been posting? Well, the last couple of weeks have been a melange of calls and notes for script rewrites, as well as preparation for a twice yearly event at work that requires much attention to travel logistics, oodles of printing and photocopying, and a mean hand with a three hole punch. I've been putting in the overtime (11 hour work day yesterday, 16 hours today), trying to work on the script at night, as well as get in some tae-bo so I don't turn into a fat dumpling. AND let's not forget walking my dog on the beach! So...not a lot of time for anything else. Not that it would have mattered since Bloglet hasn't been giving people their updates.

Stupid bloglet. And I thought we had something special.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    Bloglet Speaks!

    Thursday, March 25, 2004
    Some of you did not receive Bloglet emails yesterday. There were some server adjustments last night, and in the process some security settings were changed that prevented Bloglet from accessing RSS feeds. I've changed the settings back, and you should receive emails tonight. Sorry for the inconvenience.


    posted by monsur at 11:39 am


    Friday, February 27, 2004
    I've received a few emails from people who aren't receiving Bloglet subscription emails. With all the filters and blocks and issues surrounding email, it can often be tough to troubleshoot. If you are experiencing issues, there are two areas you should begin investigating:

    And he goes on from there...

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Well, I haven't gotten a notice from Bloglet. Which means that...that...I'm not special any more. wahhhh!

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    Oh, no, the notice was actually on the bloglet site. And you'll note that the dates are from last year! So I'm not sure what to make of it all...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet