Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Better now...

But you'll have to wait for the specifics 'cause I just got back from a LONG drive from L.A. to San Francisco, complete with an overturned big-rig on the I-5, and lots of hard, driving rain. The weather gods have evidently decided that whenever Dana drives more than 30 miles, the heavens must open up and dump a lake's worth of water on her.

ANYway, more posts coming up! Stay tuned and find out what happens when you de-magnitize your Shell gas card, my meeting on CHILL, more awesome wine, and music. Not necessarily in that order.

Sleep now...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    Since you will have dreamed before writing, make sure to distinguish between your reality and your dreams!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    And I had some weird 'uns last night too...wish I could remember 'em!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet