Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Beach Glass


Beach Glass
Originally uploaded by zhadi.
I'm doing lazy posts (blogging directly off of my flickr page), but I do have a good excuse. I'm knee deep in script rewrites and have been doing overtime at work to get ready for an upcoming two day meeting next week. Plus I've been unpacking books and knick-knacks that have been boxed up for a year and taking advantage of the all the energy I've suddenly got after three days sans migraines. Whoo hoo, says I!

ANYway, this beach glass is all from Ocean Beach, four blocks from my house. I'm not sure which I like more: the sheer volume of glass on Glass Beach or the thrill of the hunt closer to home. I really am part magpie...I wonder if this will eventually conflict with the feline part of my personality, causing me to implode or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet