Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Friday, January 26, 2007

It's a Small World in CyberSpace!

I didn't realize when I started blogging just how many people from my past would stumble across Zhadi's Den. I've had friends from high school, people I've worked on films with, and now N (in case she wishes to remain anonymous), one of Brian's oldest (as in known the longest, not as in she's old) friends whom I met in Michigan. I got a surprise email today from her (a very nice one) referencing various posts that run the gamut of the entire lifespan of the Den. Dang me, people DO read the archives!

Anyway, that's it for the moment. Just a reflection on how much smaller the world has become since the advent of cyberspace. Kinda cool, ain't it?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Kempis said…

    Zhadi wrote: Just a reflection on how much smaller the world has become since the advent of cyberspace. Kinda cool, ain't it?

    I don't know about that. I am not a public person, so some of it- for me, I would find mildly disturbing.

    But I am glad you don't.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Actually I kind of do, depending on how people handle the information they find on my blog.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    Now if only you would BLOG MORE ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet