Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lazy Day...


I'm puttering on the computer, but I don't really feel like writing. I have hideous cramps (fear me, male creatures!) and I'm watching The Pirate, with Gene Kelly and Judy Garland. A very underrated film, directed by Judy's husband Vincent Minnelli...and with many wonderful shots of Gene Kelly's fine legs. Especially in the number The Pirate Ballet....grrrrowf!

Anyway...more tomorrow. We're about to go over to Rick and Jen's for poker.

Yes. Poker. I'm hoping to sneak in a few episodes of Buffy while we're there 'cause now we're into Second Season and it's Spike time!

But for a few more minutes...Gene Kelly's legs. Grrrowwff!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Malnurtured Snay said…

    I fear you! I fear you!

    Wait, did you just start watching Buffy? Are you being de-Buffyinized?

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    I am RE-Watching Buffy, starting at the beginning with my pals up here. There's a post on here somehwere about reinstituting Buffy Night, which I had in L.A. with my sister and honorary girlfriend, Jon.

    You didn't duck fast enough, Mr. F...

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gene Kelly--ah your mother has taught you well, little spider-----

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    We are two episodes - well, three, because the first was double-length - into the 6th season.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Er...why am I a little spider? That's kinda scary!

    6th season...ah...when Buffy and Spike..er...well, I'd best say no more 'cause Jen reads this blog.

    Four seasons go up here in San Fran...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet