Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Worst Movie Score Ever

Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things, a 1972 zombie flick. Also deserves dishonorable mention for ugliest pants, worn by Alan Ormsby.

I defy anyone to come up with a suckier movie score OR uglier pants. I tried to find a photo from the movie showing the pants. None available. Just think '70s tight polyster, tri-color horizontal stripes. No, make that FOUR different colors of stripes, topped with an orange polyster shirt. Or...possibly quiana.

Someone else watch this so I can share the horror.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Well, it didn't say that they don't have fun playing with dead things...it just says that they SHOULDn't. Man, there's enough over the top acting in that film to fill a year's quota...Don't ask me whose quota. I don't have all the answers.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay I'll bite - what's "ginchy" mean? I'm assuming there's no dictionary definition.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet