Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Brangelina?

Bennifer? Is anyone else getting sick of this particular affectation? I truly don't give a flying fart in the wind what goes on between celebrity couples, but every time I see one of these co-joined names as a headline, I have the same visceral reaction that results from reading or hearing the expression 'Bling.' I just wanna slap someone. Hard. And repeatedly.

I definitely in touch with my inner curmudgeon this evening. I think I'll give her a piece of chocolate and see if she'll shut up and let me relax.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet