Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Experimentation

I'm waiting for Dave to come pick me up from work, I'm officially off the clock and am intrigued by this Technorati blog tagging. So...I'm seeing what happens if I put a tag about wine in post. I will, of course, write a post about wine over the weekend 'cause otherwise I'm just the blogging equivalent of a cocktease.

technorati tags:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    Would that be a "tag tease"?

    BTW, in exploring Technorati a little further, I found that in order to get my post listed on the tagged page, I couldn't count on Blogger's automatic "pinging" feature (read the part on pinging and you'll see what I'm talking about). Instead I had to send a manual ping. That got my post on the page.

    You may have to sign up with them to do this, I'm not sure...

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    You and me both, Mr. Fab...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet