Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, June 04, 2007

The Den Has Been Re-Opened

Hallo, everyone! Well...all three of my readers who are left after my two month absence.

I have a long and rambling 'what I've been up to post' that I'm writing on my beloved AlphaSmart (the best writing machine EVER!!!), but decided that I needed to at least announce my return. Whoo hoo! Fan fare! Drum roll please...

So at least three posts a week, unless I'm on vacation and have no 'net access. I hope that the readers I've lost will eventually come back. And I'm also going to get back to reading blogs 'cause there is just a lot of excellent writing out there...

Mr. Fab, I'll be seeing you soon!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    I'm here!

    I've hardly blogged at all the last few months myself. I have seen articles that interest me and I just can't work up the enthusiasm.

    I am however working on that mystery...

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Excellent! The mystery, i mean. I need to start posting again by way of journaling and getting my mind back in that writing groove...

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger The Ferryman said…

    I'm still here. You can't get rid of me :)

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    I didn't think I could...like black mold, you just keep growing back!

    Er...

    Or something like that!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    Welcome back, Zhadi! But don't stress over a lack of posts. (I've been slackin' myself for a coupla months, and 'ahem' Mr. Fitzgerald has not posted since 2005!) No need to feel guilt; no expectations. Just write when the muse strikes (which I hope is frequent)!

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Mr. Fitzgerald needs to start using his blog as a marketing tool for his book, much as I do myself. I will nag him unmercifully. And yeah, I really hope the muse visits me a little more often than once a month.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet