Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Evil Eyes...


Ah, my sweet little 'Mouche...(short for Scaramouche)...

This is just random cat blogging 'cause I'm in the middle of writing two other posts off-line and am not done yet. I almost finished one writing, managed to unplug not only my TCP cable, but my power cord...and couldn't retrieve the post. D'oh! So for those that would rather read about wine or deep inner thoughts than look at adorable cat photos...patience, my pets....

7 Comments:

  • At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just love it when cats look so thoroughly pissed off.

    Is that wrong?

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    This is Mouche's usual expression...except when he's lying next to me getting his stomach rubbed.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    You unplugged your power cord? Is this the new "the dog ate my homework?"

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't let her fool you - that cat IS thoroughly pissed off! He's a menace, I tell you!
    -D

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    Allison, you're gonna be sorry you asked ... ;-)~

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    I DO have a dog! her name is boska...and I'm gonna blog about her as soon as I get back from my vacation!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    A dog blog! Woof! ;-)~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet