Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's Curtains!


Curtains
Originally uploaded by zhadi.
As in, look at my new curtains! Not as in, it's over, finished, done with!

Just thought I'd share - I went to the Haight and found old sarees in a second-hand clothing store (somewhere in between vintage chic and Salvation Army), and decided they'd be just the thing to turn into a window treatment. Which is a fancy name for curtains. I'm no Martha Stewart, and couldn't get the green swag on top to drape to my satisfaction, but overall I like it.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    And the color scheme means Christmas is right around the corner!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Hey now, it's ORANGE and green (and more of a rusty orange), not red and green! Smartass...

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Peter said…

    For some reason I can't help but think of Carol Burnett as Scarlett O'Hara.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet