Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Mother and Son


P1010043_1
Originally uploaded by zhadi.
This is Caesar, a tiger of indeterminate origin, and my adopted son. I saw him this past weekend at the Feline Follies, one of EFBC's annual fundraisers. He obviously still remembers me even though I'm not out there as often as I'd like. I got a kiss out of him, not to mention some tiger spit. It's not as gross as it sounds, actually...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    I think I know the origin of Caesar: He is French.

    I can tell by the tongue action!

    Perhaps his new nickname could be Pepe le Tigre?

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    *snort!*

    Now now, we're talking about a non Oedipal mother and son relationship here!

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so would that make your mother Caesar's grandmother?????

     
  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Um...I suppose it would!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet