Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Blog Comments

I'm not sure how they found me, but I've been getting hit by blog comment spammers! "Great Blog! I'm sure you'll want to check out this link about buying a horsetrailer with no interest downpayments blah blah blah..." It's way beyond annoying - I love reading the comments from all of you who read my postings; getting a spamment instead of real, honest to goodness feedback is like ordering champagne and getting Andres Cold Duck instead of Veuve Cliquot! Both the spamments and the Cold Duck give me a headache.

So, to try and weed out the junk, I'm utilizing the option to have anyone wanting to make a comment, type in a series of letters. I apologize to those of you who are not trying to sell me horse trailers, mortgages or drugs/devices to enhance/enlarge my non-existent penis.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    Wow, I thought the penis-enlargent spam was just directed to me! ;-)~

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    No, no, it's not personal...these people think that the entire population of the world, both genders, are penis deprived...

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    They also must think that the entire population of the world wants to invest in Nigerian financial schemes ...

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    Oh yes, my dearest friend. Indeed they do. Now please send me lots of money! (that is coming out in my head with Apu's voice...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet