Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

"In America, we don't like our action heroes to pose like this..."


My friend, T.C., emailed me this photo today, with the above comment. I've been having my usual periodic blog writing block (spending all my energies on my book rewrites), and had to share.

What the heck is Jean Claude Van Damme doing here? By the look on the other guy's face, I suggest he:

a: stepped in something nasty

b: just ripped the seat of his pants

c: well...you tell me.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jean Claude Van Damme says,

    "To hell with Howard Stern! I am the REAL Fartman!"

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Dana Fredsti said…

    *snort*! It's true, we can't see if his pants are cut out around the cheeks...

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't that what Jean Claude always looks like. Man, I can't stand that dude!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet