Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Bloggers Block

Now this is frustrating...I have a few extra minutes at work to blog, but my brain is experience blog block! So I'm asking for suggestions/requests from my readership - what would YOU like to read about? Cats, big or small? Writing? Surfing? Wine? Zombies, perhaps? Or the trials and tribulations of living in San Francisco? Talk to me, folks! All suggestions will be seriously considered.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    Blog Block? It happens! Here's some ideas:

    * Adventures with Surfing and Sharks
    * The more roommates, the merrier?
    * The coldest winter I ever spent
    * What's on my iPod/CD Player/tape deck/radio right now

    Hey! Since my creative juices are flowing, I better get bloggin' myself!

    Freethoughtguy ;-)~

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How's about surfing cat zombies on wine?

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    I vote for the surfing cat zombies option.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet