Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Days of Wine and Zombies...

Yup, if I ever write my memoirs, that's gonna be the title. Alas, I could find no images of zombies and wine together. Zombies don't drink...wine. If I had a winery, I'd use a zombie on my label. I could have Shambling Shiraz (or Syrah, since I'm not in Australia), Mangled Merlot, Masticated Mourvedre, Cadaverous Cabernet, Chewed Chardonnay, Pestilent Pinot Noir, and, of course, Zombie Zinfandel. Blends could be Rotting Red and Wailing White. Probably wouldn't get a lot of buyers, but I'd amuse the hell out of myself.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'd have one faithful customer here. I've been searching for some zombie zin for my upcoming Halloween party & the best I can find is some "Vampire" wine...
    Zombie's & wine... there hasn't been a combination like that since peanut butter & jelly or duck tape & wd40.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet