Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Yin&Yang


Yin&Yang
Originally uploaded by zhadi.
A moment of truce between the Stay-Puff Marshmallow cat, Foster, and Beezle, Lord of the Flies...

I'm gearing up to write about one of the best New Year's Eve parties I've ever attended. And those of you who've been reading my blog know that my way to gear up for writing is to post cute pictures of animals! I'll have an honest to goodness post by the end of the weekend!

In the meantime, take your insulin against the diabetic shock brought on by the overload of cute! Be glad I'm not posting baby panda pictures!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kittens are cute---these guys are looking quite regal!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger freethoughtguy said…

    What a nice visual metaphor for peace, love and racial harmony!

    ... Ebony and Ivory ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet