Zhadi's Den

Random essays on wine, writing, moving to San Francisco, surfing, cats (exotic and otherwise) and zombies...depending on my mood.

Monday, April 25, 2005

This is a test post. This is only a test...

Okay, so Other Lisa at Papertiger has been telling me I should start my own blog to recount my adventures in exotic felines, wine tasting, bad filmmaking and moving to San Francisco after 15 years of Los Angeles living...good writing practice, she says.

My first official post (remember, this one is ONLY a test) will be about a recent trip to Wine Country as part of Robert L. Balzer's group, courtesy of Billy (of Fugo fame, if you read Other Lisa's post on the fugo feast at Kampachi). Hopefully (I KNOW that's not a real word, Mom...) I'll have figured out how to post pictures by then...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Other Lisa said…

    found it! Boy they've made it even easier at blogger...where it says "edit links" is where you can put in your own links to sites. As soon as you get your first official post up, I'll link you from my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Enter your email address below to subscribe to Zhadi's Den!


powered by Bloglet